Wednesday, April 30, 2014
My Personal Running Report for April
Today is the last day of the month, and as such I will discuss how my running went. In April I managed to barely exceed my monthly goal of total 100 miles, coming in at 101. I managed to run at least a little on every day of the month, although for some of the days it was just a very small, token amount (due to sickness, among other reasons). I don't know exactly how long my longest run of the month was since I tended to break up my runs over the course of the day into smaller runs and then add up the total. This isn't the direction I want to be headed in, but for April it had to suffice and was better than simply abandoning running. I do intend to get back into longer runs in May, even if it entails taking more days off in between for recovery...