Friday, January 3, 2014

NFL Playoffs Start Tomorrow

The 2013 NFL season playoffs begin this weekend with four first-round games.  My preferred teams, the Miami Dolphins and New York Giants, both missed the playoffs this year, so I have to pick the best of the survivors to root for.  In the AFC, Kansas City is at Indianapolis and San Diego is at Cincinnati.  I want KC and SD, both wild card entrants, to advance.  In the NFC, I'm pulling for the home teams Philadelphia and Green Bay to win against wild card visitors New Orleans and San Francisco, respectively.  Those games, especially the one in Green Bay, should be interesting in that weather conditions will be frigid. 

Ultimately, I'd like to see Seattle (which received a bye for this week) and Kansas City play in the Super Bowl.  My least favorite Super Bowl lineup, based on the teams that have made the playoffs, would be New Orleans against New England.  Most likely, though, I'm seeing a Seattle vs. Denver championship game...

No comments:

Post a Comment