Saturday, November 30, 2013

My November 2013 Running Report

In November I continued to keep up with my monthly running goals, surpassing 100 miles again with a total of 126.21 miles.  My longest run was for seven miles, and I ran on 29 out of the 30 days.  I passed on a couple of races in November I could have entered, but I have no regrets...I'll get back on the racing "circuit" when I know I'm ready.  The weather improved toward the end of November and consequently I began to run more outside instead of using the treadmill.  This trend should continue in December. 

Perhaps I'll run a race in December...I'm thinking right now of a 15K race (for 9.3 miles) that will take place in Gainesville on December 14.  Also, there's a half-marathon in Jacksonville a couple of weeks later.  I'll just have to assess how I feel when those opportunities approach...and whether I have any scheduling conflicts.

No comments:

Post a Comment