Monday, September 30, 2013
My September 2013 Running Report
September was marked by a feeling of stagnation with my running, although I kept my total mileage up. Whatever the reasons, I just didn't enjoy the activity as much as before. I avoided running outside whenever the temperature or the humidity seemed too high, as was usually the case. However, I intend to stay the course with my running, hoping that this period of relative lack of enthusiasm will pass. I covered 110.73 miles for the month, missing just one day of running. My longest single run was 6 miles. I had earlier planned to run in a local half-marathon race scheduled on September 28, but changed my mind as the date approached. That turned out to be just as well, because I had a rush of personal matters arising that took up my time anyway. Maybe if I feel up to it, I'll run the next half-marathon in town, which will be in November.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment