Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Return to Outdoor Writing

It's been a while since I sat down outside to do some blog writing.  Either I write something on my laptop at home (at the dining room table) or I go inside a comfortable-but-noisy coffee shop.  Back in 2007 when I began this blog, I would be in the habit of writing blog articles after stopping off at one of two local Starbucks on the way to my work shift, which then began at 3:30 PM. The typically hot weather wasn't so pleasant, but it seemed that my ability to drum up topics and expound upon them was enhanced more with outdoor writing.

Maybe, especially with my old home town of Gainesville once again packed with tens of thousands of college students, I'll just forgo the indoors and hang out outside, where more seating is usually (but not always) available.  That certainly was the case for me today.  Besides, we're now nearing the end of August and cooler times, hopefully, are just around the corner...

No comments:

Post a Comment