Thursday, August 22, 2013

Football Teams I'm Rooting For and Against

I can't tell you which teams will be the best in professional and college football this 2013 season, but I still have my own favorites...some of them will undoubtedly flop!  I decided to pick at least one team from each NFL division and one from the major NCAA conferences to cheer for and boo against, and here they are:

NFL: AMERICAN CONFERENCE
EAST
Cheer: Miami Dolphins, of course
Boo: New England Patriots
SOUTH
Cheer: Jacksonville Jaguars
Boo: Houston Texans
NORTH
Cheer: Baltimore Ravens
Boo: Pittsburgh Steelers
WEST
Cheer: Kansas City Chiefs
Boo: Denver Broncos

NATIONAL CONFERENCE
EAST
Cheer: New York Giants
Boo: Dallas Cowboys
SOUTH
Cheer: Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Boo: New Orleans Saints
NORTH
Cheer: Chicago Bears
Boo: Detroit Lions
WEST
Cheer: Seattle Seahawks
Boo: St. Louis Rams

NCAA COLLEGE FOOTBALL
SEC CONFERENCE
EAST
Cheer: Florida Gators
Boo: Georgia Bulldogs
WEST
Cheer: LSU Tigers
Boo: Alabama Crimson Tide

BIG TEN CONFERENCE
Cheer: Michigan State Spartans
Boo: Ohio State Buckeyes

BIG 12 CONFERENCE
Cheer: Kansas State Wildcats
Boo: Oklahoma Sooners

PAC 12 CONFERENCE
Cheer: Oregon Ducks
Boo: USC Condoms

Oh, and I need to mention independent Notre Dame, a team that I traditionally root against.  I will be booing them again this year...

No comments:

Post a Comment