Monday, July 22, 2013

Steep Driveways and Roads in North Georgia

Recently I stayed with my family in a cabin in northern Georgia.  The cabin itself is in a very hilly area, and I was not at all accustomed to getting around on this type of terrain, being from flat-as-a-board Florida.  When we first approached the cabin, we looked down at the driveway...way, way down! I'd be lying if I didn't say I was a little bit apprehensive at going down to the bottom, but with extreme care we made it.  Once at the bottom, though, the next question was whether we'd be able to climb back out of it!


For those used to these types of hills, this may seem a bit silly.  I honestly don't know how some of the people who live up there are able to get around on such steep roads and driveways...especially when it's rainy and the roads are slippery.

No comments:

Post a Comment