Sunday, March 31, 2013

My March, 2013 Running Report

March, 2013 saw me continuing my running at a higher daily mileage average than in 2012, but also stepping it down a notch.  It didn't start out that way, though, when on the 3rd I completed the Orange Blossom Half-Marathon (in Tavares and Mount Dora, Florida) in 1:50:53.  That 13.1 mile run also represented my longest single run of the month.  All in all, though, I ran less, amassing a total for March of 157.09 miles.  Still, I managed to run at least a little on every day, extending my consecutive day running streak to 335 days. 

Part of my running cutback was due to my new work schedule, which has me working the graveyard shift and puts pressure on my other activities regarding how I can fit them into the day.  But even with that taken into account, I don't see myself training for any half-marathon race anytime soon...at the very earliest it would be early fall.  So I'm planning to go back to shorter runs, still planning to run daily (if possible) and keep my monthly running mileage at above 100.  Starting tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment