I feel like increasing my daily running distance, and consequently my monthly goals. Part of the reason for this may be the cooler, more hospitable weather. Part may be the better access I have to a gym with a treadmill (this current one open 168 hours/week). And part just may be that, dang it, I simply like to run longer distances! In November, I am already running longer.
I'm not talking about a major change to much longer runs...just a mile more per day, more or less. But sure, every now and then I'd like to do a long run...maybe a ten miler down some of the old course that I had devised a couple of years ago when I trained for the marathon. I doubt that I'll ever return to marathon running or training, but something more modest like half-marathons is still a strong dream to look forward to...