Once again we've reached the end of a month and, as usual, here I am with my monthly running report. I passed my goal of 100 miles/month with a total of 105.69 miles. I also ran every day in October, bringing my personal record consecutive day running streak now to 184 days. My longest run was a mere 5.3 miles, while the overwhelming number of runs were between 3 and 4 miles.
The weather, which for most of the month was unseasonably warm and (ugh) humid, took a much more pleasant turn in the last few days. Today, for example, it was around noontime when I ran, with the temperature just 64 degrees and the humidity a blissful 29%. Oh, for more of the same! But alas, I AM in Florida, so most likely we'll go back into some unpleasantly warm weather...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment