Sunday, September 30, 2012

My September 2012 Running Report

September, 2012 saw me continuing to comply with my stated monthly running goals.  I barely surpassed my monthly goal of 100 total running miles with 100.9 miles.  I kept my personal record consecutive running streak going as well, now standing at 153 straight days.  My longest run was a measly 5.0 miles, but that's all right since I am now going for consistency instead of distance on my daily runs.

I had thought of entering two local running races in September, but other matters changed my mind and I let them pass by.  I'm still open to running in some events in October should the opportunity arise.

Hopefully, the cooler autumn weather will make my running more enjoyable.  I generally prefer outdoor running over the treadmill, but the combined heat and humidity has been pretty bad, especially for September.  Maybe we'll get some relief from that.

No comments:

Post a Comment