Thursday, May 31, 2012

My May 2012 Running

Here are the results from this past month of May, 2012 regarding my running:

Total Miles: 116.36
Longest Run: 6.3 Miles
Days Run: All 31 Days

So I easily surpassed my goal of 100 monthly miles, accomplishing it by running daily and usually in the range of 3-5 miles per run.  I either ran around my home neighborhood or on the treadmill at my nearby YMCA.  I am pretty satisfied with how I did:  I can't remember since I began running long distance when I ever ran on every single day in any given month. And that's going back all the way to 1972!

I plan to continue my running this way, not running extravagantly long distances but instead keeping it in a consistent range while trying to keep up a routine on a daily basis.  So far, so good: I can't argue against success!

No comments:

Post a Comment