Sunday, April 8, 2012

This Blog is Five Years Old Today

Today marks the fifth anniversary of this blog of mine.  The past few weeks have been more sports-oriented...well, modify that to spectator-sports-oriented...well, modify that again to couch-potato-in-front-of-the-television-sports-oriented!  Oh, well, that seems to be where my attention tends to be directed right now.  I'm haven't been in much of a philosophical state of mind lately, and politically speaking I feel such a sense of hopelessness about the breakdown of political leadership around me, as well as the incredibly inane, ridiculously low level that the 2012 presidential campaign season has come to, that it pains me too much to write about it.  And although I often write about personal matters (such as my running), even that has been subdued for various reasons, some of which I would rather not discuss in this type of forum.

Still, I plan to keep plugging away at it, and hopefully you will be able to derive something of interest and/or value from my writings, which of late have veered somewhat away from serious matters and more toward sports and entertainment...

No comments:

Post a Comment