Saturday, February 25, 2012

After Work at Starbucks on Saturday Night

I managed to get off a couple of hours early from work tonight. I didn't want to go directly home, though, because I felt like going to one of my area Starbucks to study a while. I was considering three of them: Magnolia Park, Archer Road, and West Newberry Road near I-75. The first I dismissed because it closes at ten. The other two stay open until midnight. I often try out the Archer Road location because it is very close to my workplace. Tonight, though, the parking lot there was so crammed that I had trouble just getting through it and back out on the street. While passing by the Starbucks there, I did get a fleeting look inside: thoroughly packed to the hilt with humanity. So I traveled further down the road to the Newberry Road store. It was empty, except for the workers baristas. Later more customers came in, but this location must be the best-kept secret in Gainesville. No worry about me giving the secret away, though: hardly anyone reads this blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment