You can leave a comment on this blog, whether or not you are a member of Google. All you have to do is go to the line immediately following the text of the article on which you want to comment. Click on the word "COMMENTS" and you will be redirected to the comments posting page. On the right hand top section is an open box in which you can type in your comment. Below that is "word verification": just type in the letters you see scribbled there. Then, below that, click on the appropriate bubble for you. If you're a Google member, you can click that and sign in. If not, you can either leave a name or tag, or just comment anonymously. If you hit "name/url" bubble, a small box will appear for you to type in whatever name you want to use, with a url address optional. Finally, at the bottom just click on "publish your comment" and it will appear following the article (if you click on "COMMENTS" again. Before doing this, though, you can preview your comment as it would appear before sending it. I recommend previewing your comment because sometimes readers inadvertently comment on the wrong article.
I am currently screening comments for spam messages, a chronic problem on the Internet. Also if, after sending a comment, you decide you want it removed for any reason, just send me another comment requesting its removal and I'll be happy to oblige.
You are welcome to comment on ANY of the 1,500 articles I have written since April, 2007. You can access any article via the "BLOG ARCHIVE" section left of the articles. Even though a comment on an earlier article may appear on the blog buried in the archives, I will still be notified of it and read it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
thanks for giving us such a wonderful tips on blog comments
ReplyDelete