Monday, December 20, 2010
Busy As Usual At Work in December
December is definitely by far the busiest month of the year for me, a postal worker. And even more so, since I work in the section that processes parcels. I have been working my off days and even overtime on top of that as the volume of mail has skyrocketed. Today was possibly the peak volume day. The company man within me says, "Hurray, keep going with the USPS, we deliver, go team go!" But the rest of me emphatically says, "Bah humbug!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
And I'm always impressed with how well the USPS does in getting those packages moved around and delivered. Of all the services I have experience with, I think the USPS does best.
ReplyDeleteSo I'll root with the "company man" part of you. :-)
Thanks, Barry. This year, those in my facility organizing the Christmas parcel processing did a pretty good job. Things went pretty smooth, all things considered.
ReplyDelete