For a long time, I had a certain routine to my life. Before I had to be at work in the afternoon, I would leave a little early at stop off at a local coffee shop. There I would read some and then write on my AlphaSmart portable word processor, usually a blog article. This worked quite well for me, but I fell out of the habit. Lately, I have been trying to write earlier in the morning when, to be perfectly frank, my brain isn't working on all cylinders. I need a little while to get myself in "optimum" form for the day, and it happens a little later than with most people. My working hours are from 3:30 pm to midnight, with me being usually sharply awake afterward until around 2 am.
So now I'm consiciously trying to resume my old afternoon reading/writing habit, with this article representing one of those efforts. Good luck, self!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment