It’s been a good fourteen months for me and this blog, thanks in large part to Google and their Blogger feature. To be able to project my opinions and experiences to the world this way is truly something straight out of a visionary’s imagination for the future! It must be a monumental task for them to be able to manage the millions of blogs out there under their “umbrella”, but they have done so with a minimum of inconvenience and disruptions.
I do have a question, though, about something that suddenly happened to my blog recently, without me doing anything that I know of to cause it. The line spacing on my blog one day abruptly became more compressed than it originally was, and although I prefer the new spacing, the change is quite unsettling. This unsolicited change in line spacing retroactively covered my entire blog and its archives, all the way back to its beginning entries of April, 2007. I don’t need to remedy this, but I only hope that in the future Blogger can furnish me the choice of how I want to space out my blog without thrusting unrequested changes on me. Who knows, maybe it’s my own computer that is responsible for this glitch and it has nothing to do with Blogger. But I’m not an expert in this field, and I just want my blog to be safe from future unexpected deviations, some of which I may not approve. Once again, I must say that I appreciate Google/Blogger for having bestowed this opportunity for me to express myself as I have!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment