Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Happy Birthday, Blog!

I’ve finally come around full circle to April 8 again, meaning that this blog has been going on for one full year! I hope that you readers have enjoyed it and gotten something useful from it. My main purpose in writing it has been to practice writing as a daily discipline. Along the way, I’ve tried to be transparent and honest regarding my personality and opinions. Some articles have been easier to write than others. And looking back, there are a few that I probably would have written a little differently! But all in all, it’s been a fun ride.

I plan to continue this blog indefinitely, so keep tuned! I keep thinking that I’m going to add photos and other graphic enhancements, so you’re not just going to be confronted with the written word whenever you drop in. Maybe at some time in the future, I’ll add a regular section that includes some pictures with captions and comments. We’ll see. But the main emphasis will still be writing!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Billy

    I do enjoy reading your your blog and will continue to do so. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete