Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Reset
After a Christmas "break" and coming up to the New Year, I think that it's time to make a few adjustments to this blog. The weekly "newsbreak" feature here will stay intact, and so will the various types of free-topic entries. I'm trimming down the "favorite songs of the year" feature to the writing parts and cutting out the long lists. And I'm going to add a couple of new "on the eights" features in the days to come. I plan to make this blog more visual by adding photographs from my new digital camera (once I figure out how to use it). I also intend to investigate some of those areas that Blogger provides for "blog enhancement". But the basic tone of Alone in the Clouds All Blue will remain the same: a more-or-less daily journal of one person's take on things. And who knows, maybe I'll begins to leave comments on others' blogs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment