Sunday, November 18, 2007

Weight Loss & Maintenance On the Eights: 11/18

This past eight weeks of personal weight management has seen a bit of stagnation, largely caused by not monitoring my eating enough and consuming too many sweets. However, I did not gain any significant weight, which is something. Nevertheless, I need to get my weight down to a level that I feel more comfortable running with. And that involves me losing 10-15 more pounds. Cutting back on the empty carbs (sweets), sticking to single portions during meals, and curtailing incessant snacking are the ways for me to achieve this. I am also what you might call a "stressed eater": I tend to eat a lot more during periods of anxiety and exhaustion. Cutting back on the levels of unnecessary stress (some stress is important to have) and closing my eyes when tired (instead of opening my mouth and putting food into it) will also help. Here are my weekly weighings:

DATE LBS.
9/29 177.0
10/6 178.2
10/13 (missed)
10/20 179.6
10/27 179.4
11/03 179.6
11/10 176.2
11/17 178.8

No comments:

Post a Comment