Thursday, October 11, 2007

Blog Half-Year Reflections and Break

It's now been six months since I've begun this blog. If you're one of my readers (and I assume you are, since you're reading this), I sincerely hope that you have gotten something of worth out of at least one of the articles that I have written. Sometimes it's been very easy for me to find a topic to write about. But I also often have periods when the writing ideas come slowly, if at all. I plan to keep plugging away at this project, though, realizing that the discipline of keeping a sort of day-to-day journal is healthy and may help me to launch into more serious writing.
For the next few days, my family and I will be travelling to Tennessee and Kentucky to attend a wedding and visit some relatives. I'm planning to resume this blog on Thursday, October 18 with my "Favorite Songs of 2001". Until then, feel free to read any of the 180+ articles in my archives!

No comments:

Post a Comment