I’ve been looking over the different teams in the NFL this season, and I don’t think that I’ve ever felt so strongly about the parity within the league between different teams. Every division (except the NFC North) seems to be up for grabs, with two or three teams looking very strong within each one. Here are my predictions for each division:
AFC EAST
1-Miami Dolphins
2-New England Patriots
3-Buffalo Bills
4-New York Jets
AFC SOUTH
1-Indianapolis Colts
2-Jacksonville Jaguars
3-Tennessee Titans
4-Houston Texans
AFC NORTH
1-Pittsburgh Steelers
2-Baltimore Ravens
3-Cincinnati Bengals
4-Cleveland Browns
AFC WEST
1-Denver Broncos
2-San Diego Chargers
3-Oakland Raiders
4-Kansas City Chiefs
NFC EAST
1-Dallas Cowboys
2-Philadelphia Eagles
3-New York Giants
4-Washington Redskins
NFC SOUTH
1-Tampa Bay Buccaneers
2-New Orleans Saints
3-Carolina Panthers
4-Atlanta Falcons
NFC NORTH
1-Chicago Bears
2-Detroit Lions
3-Green Bay Packers
4-Minnesota Vikings
NFC WEST
1-Seattle Seahawks
2-San Francisco 49ers
3-Arizona Cardinals
4-St.Louis Rams
But what do I know? Still, it’s fun to speculate how things will end up. Please forgive my unwarranted optimism about the Miami Dolphins: they are THE team that I root for the most, not just in the NFL, but in all sports! Virtually everyone else seems to think that the Patriots are the team to beat this year, but I disagree, Dolphins or no Dolphins. I personally believe that the AFC East will be the most ferocious, well-balanced division in the NFL, while the NFC East will be a close second in that regard. And once again, being an old Dolphins fan, I’ll be waiting for the moment in mid or late-season when there are no more undefeated teams left (keeping the 1972 Dolphins “perfect” season unmatched).
So, how’s it all going to end? Who knows, but I’ll give it my best shot: Dallas defeats Denver in the Super Bowl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment