Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Game of the Week: Wordscapes

 

Wordscapes is one of a number of puzzle apps users can play on their smartphone...Melissa installed it first on her phone and I followed suit a few weeks later.  As you can see from the picture, for each game they provide either 6 or 7 scrambled letters and it's my task to fill in the accompanying crossword squares to form real words.  It's possible through a number of games to build up credit that I can use to get hints if I get stalled on a puzzle...otherwise I would have to pay them money to get the same hint.  Yes, these games usually have a premium version that eliminates all ads.  Each weekend Wordscapes stages a tournament that the user can play against 99 others...the field gets selected by when the players start playing.  Although I dig the competitive spirit of the tourney, I also just like to pick up my phone and play a few rounds.  If you like Jumble then maybe this one's for you, too...

No comments:

Post a Comment