Sunday, April 14, 2024

Enjoyed Watching The Masters Tournament This Weekend

Congratulations to Scottie Scheffler for winning his second Masters golf title.  The course in Augusta, Georgia seems nearly impossible to fathom, but Scheffler somehow managed to secure a four-stroke victory over young Ludvig Åberg from Sweden with an eleven-under-par final score.  I had a great time watching Scheffler, Åberg, Collin Morikawa, Max Homa and other challengers shuffle around in the standings...and around the often confounding course.  Although most of the contestants were in the mainstream PGA tour, there were some from the breakaway LIV tour as well...Bryson DeChambeau and Cameron Smith doing the best among them.  I'd like to watch some LIV events in the future...possibly I'll get to see them on the CW channel.  In any event, I've come to enjoy watching golf on TV, although as I've stated before I never played the game beyond miniature golf and I don't think I'd ever want to count myself as one of the on-site spectators crowding around to catch some of the action... 

No comments:

Post a Comment